Potty training is never an easy process, and it’s one that requires plenty of patience (on all sides!) Just when you think you might be making some progress one little accident can come as a major setback in their progression, and quite often it’s when we’re on our travels when the little one decides they need to go and – typically – there isn’t a potty in sight.
A travel potty can be a great solution to this issue, enabling you to pull the car over when it’s safe to do so and your child can go to the toilet and keep up their training. Travel potties, on the face of things, are similar to household potties and can be kept in the car for ease rather than having to remember to bring the one from home along with the rest of your essentials. Potette Plus is one brand who specialise in these slightly smaller, practical travel potties and they’ve fast become a hit with parents.
A Potette potty is easy to assemble and comes with a handy travel bag so it can sit neatly in your boot when you’ve not got the kids with you and you need the space for adults or shopping bags. A great two-in-one device that really does help when it comes to potty and toilet training, you can also purchase specially developed, disposable Potette Plus liners which can absorb up to 150ml of liquid and are completely biodegradable. Not only that, each pack of travel potty liners comes in a pack of 10 or 30 so you can be fully prepared when the little one has to go.
Don’t just take our word for it!
Now, you’ve probably already realised that we’re big fans of the Potette Plus travel potty here at Uber Kids, but don’t just take our word for how good it is. We asked parents to share what they love about the two-in-one Potette travel potty and here’s what they had to say…
- “Honestly the Potette has been a lifesaver for us. We like to travel and I wouldn’t want to be karting around the big potty from home in my luggage and having to clean it when we’re out and about. When it came to toilet training the Potette really helped because it keeps their little bottoms snug and secure, whereas using the large fitted toilet seat was quite unnerving for them because they felt like they might fall in! I really recommend it.” @Life_with_the_Austins on Instagram.
- “It’s really convenient and packs away small enough to carry in a regular bag. I like having the disposable bags as this means that I can use it more than once in the same trip.” Emilie, mum of two children aged 3 and 7
- ”I tell everyone I know to use a Potette! You can easily take it anywhere and you can have consistency with the Potette as it is a potty and a toilet trainer.” Steve, dad of two children aged 2 and 4
- “We loved the Potette for when we were out and about because when nature calls you need to be able to whip trousers down and get them sat wherever you are. Also, having something that is compact like the Potette – which doesn’t add to the bulk of things you already need to take out and is hygienic – was a huge thumbs up for us.” Debbie, mum of two children aged 3 and 6
- “The Potette makes days out easy with no more mad dashes to the nearest loos! It’s compact and easy to use, and we use it all the time.” Katia, mum of two children aged 2 and 4
- “We decided to take the handy Potette Plus out with us today and I’m so glad we did. I’ve very pleased with it, as is Blake with his big boy seat!” Dean, dad of two children aged 3 and 7